The mouth-watering World Chef is now available in all app stores. It is so addicted that one cannot simply contain it to the smart devices. Therefore, for food lovers who cannot resist the delicious recipes we have compiled this guide. This guide will teach you to install the amazing World Chef on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Here, you’ll learn to install the mouth-watering World Chef via Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS and Remix OS.
World Chef lets you establish your own restaurant, where the kitchen remains opens all the time and waiters wear a smile. The basic thing in this game is to feed your customers with the delicious recipes. You can also invent your own recipes and design your restaurant in order to increase the number of customers. Satisfy customers to earn money which you can use to provide services and upgrade the restaurant. Bottom line, customers are key to business, find means to attract more customers and expand your business. World Chef is free to play and you can download it easily from Google play. However, you must have to follow the below given instructions if you want to install World chef on your PC’s (Windows and Mac).
Download World Chef for Windows PC and Mac
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Links of Bluestacks Android Emulator are given below. Choose any one.
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “World Chef” without quotes.
- Click on the download link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find World Chef in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download World Chef for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download World Chef apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find World Chef in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run World Chef on big screens. Here’s a direct link to Andy OS.
Take a look at our other guides:
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.