Nekki never fails to amaze its followers and this time it has released the latest installment of the famous Vector game series under the title Vector 2 and the good thing is that you can also install and play Vector 2 for PC (Windows and Mac). Those who have no idea about Vector, it is an arcade game in which you have to escape the highly secured and complex research facility. What you have to do is to descend through various corridors and research rooms in order to make it out alive. The building is very complex when it comes to structure and without a gear you cannot survive. To make it out and travel inside the facility you cannot rely solely on walking and running, instead you’ll have to jump and pull life threatening stunts to move from one point to another. While running for your life, don’t forget to dodge the deadly traps as they’ll kill you instantly. The thing which makes Vector 2 an amazing and addictive is its badass style, you can pull stunts and move in the stylish manner possible. Another thing worth mentioning are the procedurally generated environments and real life like animations. Vector 2 is free to play however, it also allows in-app purchases as well against real money. You can easily install Vector 2 on your Android and iOS devices using Google play store and iTunes app store respectively.
Those of you who prefer to play games like Vector 2 on your Windows PC and Mac OS X, we have compiled this guide for your. Through this guide we will teach you to install Vector 2 on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Vector 2 for PC is slightly different from that of Android and iOS but don’t fret. All you have to do is to follow the methods given below.
Download Vector 2 for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Vector 2” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Vector 2 icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Vector 2 in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Vector 2 for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Vector 2 apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Vector 2 in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Vector 2 on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Vector 2 for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.