Target Acquired is an endless runner shooting game featuring a futuristic cat girl who can shoot robots. The story line is interesting, the genius super villain Cammy Lyuka has struck the world and this time she is bringing the army of robots to invade the city of Nekomipolis. In the game you are required to help the Yura Ander of Nekomipolis Police department to stop the robots sent by Cammy. You can use different weapons and armor including bullets, lasers and explosions to destroy the robots. After destroying all the robots you get the explosive battle against the villain Cammy Lyuka. While playing the game you can also earn different boost items, which enhance your game. You jump up the ranks in Police department as you destroy the robots, successfully destroy all to become the most reputed officer. Target Acquired is absolutely free and you can easily download it from Google play store.
Another positive thing about Target Acquired is that you can also play it on your Windows PC and Mac OS X as well. The method to install Target Acquired is different from that of Android or iOS. In order to so, you’ll need Android Emulators. In this guide we have also mentioned the instructions to install Android Emulators as well. Following the methods you’ll be able to install Target Acquired on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Download Target Acquired for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Target Acquired” without quotes.
- Click on the game icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Target Acquired in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Target Acquired for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Target Acquired apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Target Acquired in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Target Acquired on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.