Summer’s coming and with it aliens have decided to attack the earth, this is the story on which the latest adventure game, Surfin’ Sam is based, here we will guide you to install Surfin’ Sam for PC (Windows and Mac). As Surfin’ Sam is an Android game therefore, you cannot install it directly on your PC’s but don’t fret. In this guide we will teach you to install Surfin’ Sam on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which enable you to play Surfin’ Sam on your Windows PC and Mac OS X.
Before you jump to the installation methods, take a look at Surfin’ Sam’s features and game play. It revolves around an amazing story, alien creatures were living under the sea and now they have decided to come up and turn the world into a one big oceanic resident for alien creatures. Now only Sam is capable of defeating these alien creatures and Surfin’ Sam requires you to help Sam and his Dog defend the earth against aliens. The only way to stop alien invasion is by killing their leader, Prong and in order to do so you’ll have to locate him first. Surfin’ Sam consists of more than 30 different levels and by completing each you get closer to Prong. Each level consists of various hurdles and alien monsters, jump, dodge and surf along the high tides to get closer to alien leader. Surfin’ Sam is free but it also allows in-app purchases against real money. You can easily install Surfin’ Sam on your Android and iOS devices from Google play store and iTunes app store respectively. Now that you have read enough and want to install Surfin’ Sam for PC, follow the methods given below.
Download Surfin’ Sam for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Surfin’ Sam” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Surfin’ Sam icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Surfin’ Sam in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Surfin’ Sam for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Surfin’ Sam apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Surfin’ Sam in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Surfin’ Sam on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Surfin’ Sam for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.