Craneballs has released it latest game, Splash Cars under the racing category in app stores. Now that it has been made available, some of you will be looking for a way to install it on their Windows PC and Mac OS X. Unfortunately you cannot install an Android based game on your PC (Windows and Mac) directly, but don’t fret. Like always, we came up with this guide to help you install Splash Cars on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. In this guide you’ll learn to install Splash Cars on your PC’s via Android Emulators. Android Emulators turn your PC (Windows and Mac) into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS.
Splash Cars is free to play and Android lovers can easily get it from Google play. It is a racing game based on simple yet appealing game play. In Splash Cars you won’t much colors before driving the cars, but as soon as you start driving, the colors will start to appear as a result of tails that your car leaves. You can transform whatever you like with different colors, just drive close to anything you want to color. To make Splash Cars more interesting, developers have added the police element. Cops will be roaming the city and if they see anything unusual with your driving they’ll start following you and will eventually bust you. On coloring the objects you earn coins, use them to upgrade your cars. You are charging the streets with super fast painting cars, cops following you, isn’t that fun? If you want to play this amazing racing game on your PC (Windows and Mac) follow any of the methods given below.
Download Splash Cars for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Splash Cars” without quotes.
- Click on the game icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Splash Cars in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Splash Cars for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Splash Cars apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Splash Cars in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Splash Cars on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.