Listening to music always amuses us, how about using it to win some diamonds, cool right? Well, that’s what you’ll be doing in Cartoon Network’s latest game, Soundtrack Attack. The best thing is that you can do all this on big screens as well, by installing Soundtrack Attack for PC (Windows and Mac). It is an arcade game in which you have to slash the diamonds against the beats of famous musical hits. The game play is very intuitive and interesting, there are dozens of challenging stages, in each you are presented with a different scenarios however, the main goal remains same i.e slash the diamonds or create your own. You can use ancient blade, heart spear or a spirit blade to slash the diamonds which are stranded in your way. Slashing the diamonds is as much fun as it is challenging, unleash awesome attacks against the beats to destroy the diamonds. Like you are presented with diamonds on front, while running you are chased by the diamonds as well, slight mistake will cost you your life. As mentioned earlier, you can also create your own diamonds as well, form the resources provided in the game. The thing which appeals most about Soundtrack Attack is the music from the Steven Universe including remix of “We Are The Crystal Gems”, “Stringer Than You”, “Giant Woman”, “Steven and the Stevens”and many more. Soundtrack Attack is free and you can install it on your Android devices from Google play store, likewise iOS users can get it from iTunes app store.
We have compiled this guide to help those who are looking for a way to play Soundtrack Attack on their Windows PC and Mac OS X. In this guide we will teach you to install Soundtrack Attack on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Soundtrack Attack for PC is easy, all you have to do is to follow the methods provided below.
Download Soundtrack Attack for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Soundtrack Attack” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Soundtrack Attack icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Soundtrack Attack in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Soundtrack Attack for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Soundtrack Attack apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Soundtrack Attack in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Soundtrack Attack on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Soundtrack Attack for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.