Pokemon Go is currently the talk of the town. Pokemon Go has successfully conquered the mobile gaming world. It took almost no time for Pokemon Go to become the number of application on iOS and Android platforms. Pokemon Go was accompanied by a bunch of applications. Some applications helped Poke masters to spot the Pokestops and Gyms around them, and some Pokemon Go third party support applications helped users to play this game better. Pokemon Go players had a number of map applications, but some of the applications were banned by Niantic, the Pokemon Go developer. Right now, one of the best working applications to find the Pokestops, Pokemon characters and Gyms around you is the Smart Poke V2. Smart Poke V2 also tells you about the rarest Pokemons around, how much time it takes to catch the Pokemon and how far exactly that is. Smart Poke V2 is available as an absolutely free application for Android. The application might vanish soon, but you can use it while its still available and hasn’t been kicked away by Niantic.
Relying on Google Maps, the app also shows important information about each Pokemon, such as exactly how far away it is, the time remaining to catch it, and how rare it is. You can grab Smart Poke V2 for your PC as well. Smart Poke V2 for PC can be installed on a computer with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or even a Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. All you need is an Android emulator to use Smart Poke V2 for PC. Let’s go ahead and have a look on how to get Smart Poke V2 running on your PC right now.
- You may want to download: Pokemon Go for PC
Download Smart Poke V2 for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Smart Poke V2” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Smart Poke V2 icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Smart Poke V2 in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Smart Poke V2 for PC using Smart Poke V2 APK
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Smart Poke V2 apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Smart Poke V2 in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Smart Poke V2 on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Smart Poke V2 for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.