Glu’s latest, Rival Fire is an amazing action game destined for both Android and iOS users and now that it has been made available you can install Rival Fire for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Rival Fire comes with HD graphics and by installing it on Windows PC and Mac OS X you’ll be able to enjoy stunning visuals on big screens. The game is simple yet very challenging, you can assemble the team of up to 4 members and can wipe the surroundings from enemies in a stylish manner. Basically when you are done with recruiting your team members, you are presented with a series of missions, in each you have to fight against evil boss and his team. Rival Fire comes with a huge variety of weapons including Snipers Rifles, Shotguns, Assault Rifles and LMG’s, choose from them according to your mission requirement. While arming your team with latest weapons don’t forget to pick grenades, medkits, drones and rocket launchers as the enemies will attack in hordes. Rival Fire also allows you to play and compete against your friends in PvP battles and alongside that you can also play death matches with players around the world in 1v1 and 2v2 matches. Another thing worth mentioning about Rival Fire is that it allows you to record and share your game play on social media platforms. Rival Fire is free and you can get it easily from Google play store for your Android devices, likewise iOS users can install it from iTunes app store.
We have compiled this guide to help you install Rival Fire on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Rival Fire for PC is slightly different from that of Android or iOS but don’t fret, we have figured a way. All you have to do sis to follow the methods provided below.
Download Rival Fire for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Rival Fire” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Rival Fire icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Rival Fire in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Rival Fire for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Rival Fire apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Rival Fire in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Rival Fire on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Rival Fire for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.