With Rio Olympics 2016 around the corner, Neowiz Games has released an amazing master piece under the title Rio 2016 Olympic Games and the good thing is that you can install and play Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Don’t fret of you do not own any smart device or excess of gaming drains battery juice from your smart device, installing Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC will solve all those issues. Rio 2016 Olympic Games provides you a platform where you can participate in 6 different Olympic games including archery, skeet, basketball, table tennis, football and tennis. The notable thing about Rio 2016 Olympic Games is that it is licensed from the International Olympic Committee. Due to this fact, developers have designed Rio 2016 Olympic Games in such a way that it takes you directly in the magical city of Rio de Janerio. All the games are in accordance with the rules and regulations of Olympics, which gives you a feeling as if you are competing on the Olympics. While playing you are monitored on the standards of Olympics and upon winning awarded with medals and prizes, amazing isn’t it? Well this is just a glimpse of what Rio 2016 Olympic Games brings. Rio 2016 Olympic Games is free to play however, it also allows in-app purchases as well against real money. You can get it easily from Google play store for your Android devices, or install it from iTunes app store for iOS device.
Many of you prefer to play games like Rio 2016 Olympic Games on their Windows PC and Mac OS X and are looking for a way to do so, here we will guide you. In this guide we will show you how you can install and play Rio 2016 Olympic Games on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC is easy, just follow the instructions provided in the methods below.
Download Rio 2016 Olympic Games for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Rio 2016 Olympic Games” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Rio 2016 Olympic Games icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Rio 2016 Olympic Games in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Rio 2016 Olympic Games apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Rio 2016 Olympic Games in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Rio 2016 Olympic Games on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.