ByteTyper has released the latest online racing game under the name Racing Online for Android users worldwide. It allows you to race against hundreds of players around the world using some the fastest sports cars. You can pick the opponent of your choice by scrolling throw hundreds of opponents around the world and race with them through the rushing traffic. On winning the races you earn coins, which can be used to upgrade the cars. In case you want to race only against your selected friends, add them in the online mode. You can also pick the car you like as the Racing Online provides a wide range of amazing cars. The best thing about Racing Online is that it gives you a first person view while racing in a beautiful environment. Racing Online is absolutely free to play and you can install it on your Android devices via Google play store.
You can also play this amazing game on your Windows PC and Mac OS X as well. However, the method to install Racing Online on PC (Windows and Mac) is different from that of Android. We have compiled this guide to help you install Racing Online on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. In order to play an Android based game on your PC’s you’ll need an Android Emulator. Android Emulators turn you PC’s into a virtual Android device by installing the Android OS. Don’t fret if you do not have an Android Emulator installed on your PC, just follow any of the below methods as we have covered the instructions to install it as well in this guide.
Download Racing Online for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Racing Online” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Racing Online icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Racing Online in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Racing Online for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Racing Online apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Racing Online in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Racing Online on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Racing Online for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.