After winning the hearts of iOS users, Prisma has finally made its way to the Android world and now that it has been made available for Android users you can try it on big screens as well, by installing Prisma for PC (Windows and Mac). This certainly is a breath of fresh air for those who either do not own any smart device or major portion of their photos is stored on Windows PC and Mac OS X. In case you haven’t used Prisma before, here are few things you should read. It is inspired by the famous artists like Picasso, Van Gogh, Levitan and many other designers. Prisma transforms your photos into the best form of art by applying the touches of famous artists and filters. What Prisma does is that it combines the elements of modern day filters, designs and effects with the artistic ways of famous artists, and the outcome of such combination is simply stunning. Some of you might know that Prisma was initially released for iOS users, who made it one of the top apps in more than 40 countries. The filters and effects which Prisma brings are unmatched and pretty soon it’ll clinch the top spot in apps category. Aside from usual frames and filters, the Android version of Prisma comes with a lot of additional features as well such as video, 360 degree images and enchanting art. Prisma is free and you can install it easily in your Android devices from Google play store, likewise iOS users can get it from iTunes app store.
One cannot simply get the idea of what Prisma can do to your photos so, it is best that you install it and use it specially on old photos of your’s. In this guide we will help you install Prisma on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Prisma for PC is easy, all you have to do is to follow the methods provided below.
Download Prisma for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Prisma” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Prisma icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Prisma in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Prisma for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Prisma apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Prisma in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Prisma on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Prisma for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.