Pokemon Go is one of those games who too the mobile gaming by storm and made their way to million of users however, this game too has it’s pros and cons. One of the things which makes Pokemon Go a bit challenging is Pokemon hunt, which requires players to actually go out and look for them. This makes the game interesting no question there, but at the same time wastes a lot of time. Since Poke Radar for Go has been released, you can now save your time while playing Pokemon Go. In this detailed guide we will help those who play Pokemon Go on their PC’s install Poke Radar for Go for PC (Windows and Mac). It uses the concept of crowd sourcing and tells you the exact location of any Pokemon that has been found by other players. How to use it is the easy part, first you’ll have to install and launch the application alongside Pokemon Go app. After setting up you can easily look for any Pokemon around you that has been found already by you or other players. Best part about Poke Radar for Go is its Filter feature, which lets you find the specific position of any Pokemon, useful right? Well, we have just given you the glimpse install it to enjoy its features.
Poke Radar for Go can be installed easily on Android devices using Google play store. In this section we will teach you to install Poke Radar for Go on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Poke Radar for Go for PC is slightly different from that of Android but don’t fret, you’ll be guided at each step. Simply follow the instructions provided below.
Download Poke Radar for Go for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Poke Radar for Go” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Poke Radar for Go icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Poke Radar for Go in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Poke Radar for Go for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Poke Radar for Go apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Poke Radar for Go in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Poke Radar for Go on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Poke Radar for Go for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.