PicMonkey has introduced an amazing application under the title PicMonkey Photo Editor for both Android and iOS users. It provides you a platform to turn your ordinary photos into masterpieces. In this detailed guide we will help you install PicMonkey Photo Editor on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. This will help not only smart users but all also those who do not own any smart device. Also by installing PicMonkey Photo Editor for PC you’ll get a chance to edit photos which are stored on your Windows PC and Mac OS X.
Now that you know PicMonkey Photo Editor can be installed on PC’s lets discuss some of its features. Well, first in the queue are its customize-able fonts and stickers, requirement of almost every photography related app. Then comes the usual options which lets you crop, rotate, blur and brighten up your photos. Multi layers and Paint On are the two key features to make PicMonkey Photo Editor such a useful application. With multi layers you can add various layers of filters to your photos whereas Paint On feature lets you paint effect on specific spots. No only PicMonkey Photo Editor lets you edit your photos but you can also share them as on social media platforms when you are done editing them. Hence, no matter if you have a selfie or photos from your latest adventure, PicMonkey Photo Editor has everything to make them perfect. It is free to use but you can also purchase certain items against real money. You can install PicMonkey Photo Editor easily on your Android devices using Google play store, or visit iTunes app store if you are an iOS user. Follow any of the methods provided below if you are looking for a way to install it on your PC’s.
Download PicMonkey Photo Editor for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “PicMonkey Photo Editor” without quotes.
- From search results, click on PicMonkey Photo Editor icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find PicMonkey Photo Editor in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download PicMonkey Photo Editor for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download PicMonkey Photo Editor apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find PicMonkey Photo Editor in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run PicMonkey Photo Editor on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install PicMonkey Photo Editor for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.