Masquerades Technologies Inc. has introduced their first application, MSQRD which will change the way you perceive photography applications. It is an amazing photography application developed for both Android and iOS platforms. MSQRD uses special algorithms which replaces the faces of users with different animal masks. There are lot of animal masks including tiger’s chimpanzee’s, and dog’s for you to put on your photos to make them interesting. Applying different masks is very easy, all you have to do is to bring your face between the guided contours and the rest is up to MSQRD. It will automatically detect the corners of your face and will apply the masks accordingly. Aside from replacing you face with animal masks, MSQRD also allows you to record videos while masks applied to your face. You can use both the front and the rear camera to record the videos. As for now there are only animal masks available but the developers have promised to incorporate the masks of celebrities as well in the future. Until then apply the animal faces, record videos and share them with your friends. MSQRD is absolutely free and you can install it easily on your Android and iOS devices using Google play store and iTunes store respectively.
An interesting app like MSQRD shouldn’t be limited only to smart devices therefore, we came up with this guide to help you install MSQRD on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. Follow any of the below provided methods to install MSQRD on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Download MSQRD for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “MSQRD” without quotes.
- From search results, click on MSQRD icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find MSQRD in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download MSQRD for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download MSQRD apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find MSQRD in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run MSQRD on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install MSQRD for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.