Lost in Harmony is the latest music based entry in Google play. Well, don’t get confused with its category as it isn’t a music related app, instead it is a runner game which involves a lot of music. In Lost in Harmony you have to guide Kaito and Aya through their adventures in an amazing beautiful environment full of music. You are given unique beautiful landscapes, your goal is to select the music or create your own playtracks against this artwork. Both the characters are customizable, choose their clothes, headphones, hat and skateboard according to your desire and make them colorful. Aside from choosing songs from app’s database you can also stream your favorite tracks form Soundcloud as well. The prominent feature of In Lost in Harmony is that you can record your gaming sessions, share them with your friends to see who’s better.
You can also play In Lost in Harmony on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. However, the method to install In Lost in Harmony on your PC’s is different from that of Android and you’ll need Android Emulators. In our guide we have provided the methods to help you through out the installation process of In Lost in Harmony on your PC’s (Windows and Mac). Here are the direct links to some Android Emulators that we are using in our guides, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS, RemixOS. Following this guide you’ll be able to install In Lost in Harmony on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Download Lost in Harmony for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Lost in Harmony” without quotes.
- Click on the icon to install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Lost in Harmony in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Lost in Harmony for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Lost in Harmony apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Lost in Harmony in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Lost in Harmony on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.