The amazing Stickman is back in a new action game called Line Runner 3 and here we will guide you to install and play Line Runner 3 for PC (Windows and Mac). The game is released by the famous developer Djinnworks GmbH, famous for various games featuring the Stickman character. Line Runner 3 is sequel to one of the famous and most downloaded games. The game play is simple yet challenging at each step and you’ll improvise before every move. Line Runner 3 gives you complete control over the Stickman character and when the game starts you find yourself on a bridge like structure. All you have to do is to make Stickman run as fast as possible while saving yourself from the hurdles, which are randomly installed on a bridge like structure. In order to save yourself from the hurdles you can jump over them. While saving yourself from these hurdles don’t forget to collect the diamonds, which can be used to upgrade the Stickman. Line Runner 3 is free and you can install it on your Android devices using Google play store.
The good thing about Line Runner 3 is that you can also play it on your Windows PC and Mac OS X as well. In this guide we will show you how you can install Line Runner 3 on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which enable you to play Line Runner 3 on your PC’s. We have also provided the instructions to install Android Emulators in our methods, all you have to do is to follow any of them.
Download Line Runner 3 for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Line Runner 3” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Line Runner 3 icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Line Runner 3 in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Line Runner 3 for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Line Runner 3 apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Line Runner 3 in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Line Runner 3 on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Line Runner 3 for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.