It’s not long since Kingdom Hearts Unchained X has made its appearance on app stores and in this short time we have seen how much popular it has become. Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is a story based game which takes you to the adventurous lands of Disney. The reason why you get to explore the Disney lands in Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is that Disney has an input in this amazing action packed game. It revolves around the story of Susumeyo, a brave warrior who explores the lands in search of light (lux). One time he was on a adventure and came across a character who want him to fight for some cause and help him. Now you are the only hope that character has, fight against enemies and keep the hope alive. You can choose from a wide range off weapons to aid yourself in fierce battles against enemy forces. The character you play in the game is customize-able, equip him with the powerful weapons and armor to keep him safe from the enemy. One thing worth mentioning about Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is that some of the famous characters form Disney and Final Fantasy also appears in the game. Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is free and you can install it on your Android devices from Google play store, head on to iTunes app store for installation, if you are an iOS user.
We came up with this detailed guide to help you install and play Kingdom Hearts Unchained X on your PC (Windows and Mac). Here we will teach you how you can play Kingdom Hearts Unchained X on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Installing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X for PC is easy, just follow any of the below given methods.
Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained X for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Kingdom Hearts Unchained X” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Kingdom Hearts Unchained X in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained X for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Kingdom Hearts Unchained X apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Kingdom Hearts Unchained X in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Kingdom Hearts Unchained X on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Kingdom Hearts Unchained X for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.