Kickstarter is an Android based social application which has been added in the Google play recently. Like any other social application it connects people around the world but the purpose for which it connects the people much greater and appreciative, specially for those who actually want to do dome productive work. Kickstarter allows you to start a project and if the idea is good enough people who share the same enthusiasm will back your project. The best part about about Kickstarter is that the people who want to work on your idea will also help you achieve it. Also the people who are working on a same project will raise funds for that project. Kickstarter offers you 15 different categories such as music, theater, technology, art or and many more. On selecting a project from any of these categories you’ll connect with the team working on that project and you’ll get updates about that project.
Those of you who want to install Kickstarter on your PC’s (Windows and Mac), we have listed the necessary instructions and methods in the later section of this guide. This guide will teach you to install Kickstarter on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Also for your ease, we have provided the method to install Kickstarter on Windows PC and Mac OS X via Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS and Remix.
Download Kickstarter for Windows PC and Mac
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Kickstarter” without quotes.
- Click on the download link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Kickstarter in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Kickstarter for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Kickstarter apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Kickstarter in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Kickstarter on big screens. Here’s a direct link to Andy OS.
Take a look at our other guides to install Kickstarter for PC:
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.