CrazyLabs has made its latest master piece, Fold the World in app stores and the best thing about it is that you can install and play Fold the World for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Installing Fold the World for PC will let you solve the beautifully crafted puzzles on the bug screens and guess what, you won’t have to worry about the battery of your smart device. In this detailed guide we will teach you to install Fold the World on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which enable you to play Fold the World on your Windows PC and Mac OS X.
Fold the World is categorized as puzzle game but it’s more than an ordinary match 3 puzzle, instead it’s a complete adventure in the form of puzzle. Fold the World revolves around the fantasy Paper Kingdom in which you play the role of Yolo. An evil Lord has cursed the Kingdom and spread the triangle curse on the prosperous Paper Kingdom. Now you have to help Yolo solve the puzzle to elevate triangle curse. To completely destroy the evil you’ll have to solve a number of challenging puzzles and outsmart the plots of evil Lord. Each puzzle is beautifully crafted and is an art in itself, you have to fold the parts of puzzle to make a way through the schemes. While solving the puzzles, don’t forget to look for hidden paths, which uncovers the mysteries of upcoming puzzles. Graphics play an important role and along with that soundtrack add a magical feel in the game. Fold the World is free to play however, it also allows in-app purchases as well. You can easily install Fold the World on your Android devices via Google play store, or visit iTunes app store to install it on your iOS devices. If you want to play Fold the World on your PC’s, follow below given methods and install.
Download Fold the World for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Fold the World” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Fold the World icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Fold the World in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Fold the World for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Fold the World apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Fold the World in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Fold the World on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Fold the World for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.