Inspired by Slavic mythology, Eventide is an exciting adventure game which lets you explore the world in search of rare plant. The story line is interesting, the mysterious Boruta has kidnapped the grandmother of protagonist while she was searching for a rare plant. In Eventide you job is to help the protagonist, who is a famous botanist to find the endangered plant and her grandma. In order to do so, you’ll have to explore the 30 different vivid locations and find where the evil Boruta has kept her grandma. You can also make alliances with different creatures of park to unveil the Boruta’s evil plots of destroying the world. Alliances are the keys as it is the only way you’ll be able to help protagonist defeat the evil Boruta. Eventide offers 30 unique puzzling HO scenes, test your intellect through them and master the game by unlocking 25 different achievements. Eventide is completely free and Android lovers can download it easily from Google play.
You can also play Eventide on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. However, the method to install Eventide on your PC’s (Windows and Mac) is different from that of Android. You’ll need Android Emulators to play Eventide on your PC’s. In this guide we have provided the methods that will not only help you install Android Emulators but also teach to install Eventide on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Follow any of the methods given below and install the amazing adventurous game on your PC’s.
Download Eventide for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Eventide” without quotes.
- Click on the download link to install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Eventide in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Eventide for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Eventide apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Eventide in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Eventide on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.