Driving School 2016 is an amazing simulation game which lets you learn and drive various vehicles and here we will guide you to install and play Driving School 2016 for PC (Windows and Mac). Installing Driving School 2016 for PC is slightly different from that of Android but don’t fret, we will guide you through the installation process. Following the guide, you’ll be able to install Driving School 2016 on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which enable you to play Driving School 2016 on your PC’s.
Before you jump to the installation process lets see what Driving School 2016 brings. Driving School 2016 gives you complete control over your selected vehicle and it’s up to you how you drive it. There are dozens of different vehicles including cars, buses and trucks with smooth handling features so that you can control them easily. What’s appealing are the details of these vehicles, you can explore and customize interiors, steering’s and other buttons. All the vehicles comes with both manual and automatic transmissions, drive them the way you like. One important thing that you should take into your account is that you’ll have to tale several licences in order to drive the vehicles. There are different environments in which you’ll get to drive such as deserts, country roads, mountains, cities and many other. Driving School 2016 consist of 50 challenging levels, select your vehicle and jump in to complete the challenges. Aside from vehicle details, controls, realistic engine sounds and weather conditions are the things which will keep your interest in the game. Also you can track your achievements using the Leaderboards. Driving School 2016 is free and you can install it on your Android devices using Google play store. If you want to play Driving School 2016 on your PC’s, follow the methods below.
Download Driving School 2016 for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Driving School 2016” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Driving School 2016 icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Driving School 2016 in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Driving School 2016 for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Driving School 2016 apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Driving School 2016 in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Driving School 2016 on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Driving School 2016 for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.