Good news for puzzle lovers as Apprope has introduced its latest puzzle game, WordBubbles in all app stores. It is amazing puzzle game based on word searches. In WordBubbles you are required to connect the letters, which are in the form of bubbles, to make specific hidden words. While solving puzzles, make sure you make the words in order. WordBubbles isn’t just a game to pass time, as it also sharpens your skills in vocabulary and spellings. There are more than 400 puzzles for you to solve, complete each of them and become the best. You can also compete with your friends to see who is better. WordBubbles is absolutely free and you can easily download it from Google play store for your smart devices.
An amazing and fun game like WordBubbles shouldn’t be limited only to smart devices. For those who love to play games on their PC’s (Windows and Mac) we have compiled this guide. This guide will help you install WordBubbles on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. In order to play WordBubbles on big screens you’ll need Android Emulators. Following the methods given below you can easily install WordBubbles via Android Emulators. Here are the direct links of some Android Emulators, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS, RemixOS, in case you want to read about them.
Download WordBubbles for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “WordBubbles” without quotes.
- Click on the icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find WordBubbles in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download WordBubbles for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download WordBubbles apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find WordBubbles in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run WordBubbles on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.