These Crazy Walls is an endless casual game which is currently topping the charts in its category. The game play is simple yet addictive, you are given the control of funny emoticon which slides across the walls. Several spikes are installed on the walls where emoticon slides and you have to save the emoticon by making it jump from one wall to other other. Make sure you keep the emoticon like ball away from spikes as the game ends as soon as the emoticon comes in contact with the spikes. The speed of moving walls increases as the time passes and it becomes difficult to control the jumps of emoticon like ball. An amazing endless game play and funny looking emoticon like ball make These Crazy Walls an awesome casual game. These Crazy Walls is completely free and you can easily get it form Google play store for your smart devices.
Another good thing about These Crazy Walls is that you can also play it on our PC(Windows and Mac) as well. However, the method to install These Crazy Walls on Windows PC and Mac OS X is different from that of Android. You’ll need Android Emulators to play These Crazy Walls on your PC’s. Android Emulators turn your PC into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS on it. We have compiled this guide to help you install These Crazy Walls on your PC(Windows and Mac). Following the methods in this guide you’ll be able to install These Crazy Walls on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS, RemixOS.
Download These Crazy Walls for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “These Crazy Walls” without quotes.
- Click on the game icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find These Crazy Walls in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download These Crazy Walls for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download These Crazy Walls apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find These Crazy Walls in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run These Crazy Walls on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.