Ketchapp, developer famous for games based on simple concepts has introduced another amazing game, Stack for both Android and iOS users. It comes with a very unique and colorful game play based on simple concept of stacks. In game, you are provided with a simple task to stack up different object mainly tiles and blocks as high as you can. It seems pretty easy and simple but piling up the blocks won’t be easy as they move constantly. When you miss a certain area of a tile or block while placing them on top of Stack, it simply disappears, which means you left with a smaller tile or block on top and hence, it becomes difficult to place the upcoming piece. Even though the game play is based on simple concept but the stunning visual make it more appealing. Stack is free to play and you can easily get it from Google play store for your smart devices.
Another thing worth mentioning about Stack is that you can also play this amazing concept based game on big screens as well. In order to do so you’ll have to install it on your Windows PC or Mac OS X. We have compiled this guide to help you install Stack on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. You’ll also need an Android Emulators to play Stack on your PC therefore, keeping you need in context we have also included the necessary instructions to install Android Emulator in our methods. Just follow any of the below provided methods and it’ll be a walk in the park for you.
Download Stack for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Stack” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Stack icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Stack in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Stack for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Stack apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Stacks in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Stack on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Stack on PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.