Ketchaap, famous for its Android games has released another masterpiece under the name Splash. It is an arcade game which is now available for both Android and iOS platforms. The concept of Splash is very simple and appealing, you are presented with a ball and different color cubs. Your job in Splash is to use the ball and blow up the color cubes, click on the desired color cubes to blow them. By clicking on the cubes the ball will jump on cubes and will blow them up which results in a beautiful color Splash. Making a beautiful Splashes of ink on ground will earn you gems. You can use these gems to unlock new colors, which are pretty amazing. Blow as much color cubes as you can and make beautiful color Splashes to achieve the best score. Splash is free to play and you can get it from Google play store for your Android devices.
We have compiled this guide to help those who want to play Splash on their PC (Windows and Mac). You cannot directly install an Android based game on your Windows PC and Mac OS X and for that you’ll be needing an Android Emulator. Android Emulators turn your PC into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. Following this guide you’ll be able to install Splash on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. The methods also contain the necessary instructions to install Android Emulators as well, just follow any of the below given method.
Download Splash for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Splash” without quotes.
- Click on the game icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Splash in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Splash for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Splash apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Splash in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to install Splash on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.