Seven Knights is an adventurous action packed role playing game which is currently topping the ranking charts. You can also play this amazing action packed game on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. However, the method to install Seven Knights on PC’s (Windows) is a bit different from that of Android. You’ll need Android Emulators to play Seven Knights on PC’s. In this guide we have provided the methods, follow any of them to install Seven Knights on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Seven Knights is absolutely free and Android lovers can download it from Google play store. the story line and game play both are awesome, you join the saga of Seven Knights to save the land from Gods of destruction who have taken control. By joining the famous warriors like Evan and Karin you’ll have to fight countless battles. Aside from battles you are provided with several other tasks which will keep you interested. Seven Knights offers numerous game modes such as Adventure Mode and Training Mode to conquer the continents and prove your worth, Celestial Tower and Daily Dungeon to gain variety of hero supplements by showing strength. Practice your skills, train your heroes and fight hard to remove the Gods of Destruction from your land. The amazing graphics and visuals make Seven Knights more appealing. Just follow any of the methods given below to install Seven Knights on your PC (Windows and Mac).
Download Seven Knights for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Seven Knights” without quotes.
- Click on the link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Seven Knights in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Seven Knights for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Seven Knights apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Seven Knights in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Seven Knights on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.