Periscope is a video streaming application which allows you to broadcast your live videos. It is acquired by Twitter and is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Periscope provides you a platform through which you can record you videos and share it with the world. With Periscope you can also go live and let other see what you are up to. The minute you go live or share your video on Periscope, your followers are notified, so that they can join you and can comment on your videos. You choose who can see your videos, if you want your broadcast to be private choose the private option before going live. Periscope is integrated with Twitter, which means by clicking the bird icon you’ll give your twitter followers a chance to see your videos. Just like Twitter, in Periscope you can follow whomever you like and get notifications for their live feed. Another amazing feature of Periscope is that it provides a map, on which you can tap on any location and see random videos from that location. Periscope is free and Android lovers can get it from Google play store.
If you are looking to install this amazing video streaming app on your PC(Windows and Mac), here you’ll find one. We have compiled this guide to help you install Periscope on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. As you cannot directly install an Android app on your Windows or OS X running device directly therefore, you’ll need Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which turn your PC into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. In this guide we have provided the methods to help you install Periscope on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Just follow any of the below given methods step by step and you’ll be able to install Periscope on your PC’s without any problem.
Download Periscope for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Periscope” without quotes.
- Click on the app icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Periscope in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Periscope for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Periscope apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Periscope in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Periscope on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.