Musical.ly is a free video creating app which lets you create awesome video. It’s simple you use, just select the music track and start lip syncing, that’s all. If you are confused over the selection of music, Musical.ly makes it easier for you to choose the music track by providing a vast library of music tracks. In the process of video creation, editing is an important part, and here too Musical.ly signifies its resourcefulness. It gives you the option to add different video effects like filters, fast motion, slow motion, reverse, time lapse and many more. It is synced with different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Vine, so that you can share your creative work with your friends. Another thing worth mentioning about Musical.ly is that it ranks your videos on the basis of like you receive from community, create something different and get noticed.
Musical.ly is available for both Android and iOS platforms but most of you do not know that you can also install it on your PC (Windows and Mac) devices as well. However, the method to install Musical.ly on Windows PC and Mac OS X is different from that of Android or iOS. In order to install Musical.ly on your PC’s (Windows and Mac) you’ll need Android Emulators. Android Emulator like Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS and Remix enable you to install Musical.ly on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. After installing an Android Emulator you’ll be able to create awesome lip sync videos on the big screens of your PC (Windows and Mac) devices. Follow any of the below given methods for detailed instructions.
Download Musical.ly for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Musical.ly” without quotes.
- Click on the link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Musical.ly in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Musical.ly for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Musical.ly apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Musical.ly in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Musical.ly on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.