Miss the Moose is an amazing game to enjoy both racing and wildlife at the same time and the best thing is that you can install and play Miss the Moose for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. You might be thinking Miss the Moose is just another racing game, don’t get confused it’s more than that. In Miss the Moose your basic goal is simple, drive the car of your choice as fast as you can and win the race against world’s best drivers. In each race you’ll have to compete the opponents on a different track and that’s where things get interesting, all the tracks are located on a country side which means you’ll be accompanied by a lot of wildlife. What you have to do in Miss the Moose is simple, choose the best available car and race on fast tracks however, one thing which make these races interesting are the moose sightings. While racing you’ll have to make sure these majestic creatures remain safe as they’ll block your way from time to time. On hurting these creatures you’ll loose the points, hence loose the race. There are 7 different fast vehicles which you can unlock and use in the races. You can also set the weather as well, from rain to snow and bright sunlight each one is available. Aside from stunning graphics 7 different soundtracks make the game more interesting.
Miss the Moose is free to play and you can install it on your Android devices from Google play store. We have compiled this guide to teach you to install Miss the Moose on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Miss the Moose for PC is slightly different from that of Android, but don’t fret, just follow the methods and it’ll be a walk in the park.
Download Miss the Moose for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Miss the Moose” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Miss the Moose icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Miss the Moose in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Miss the Moose for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Miss the Moose apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Miss the Moose in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Miss the Moose on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Miss the Moose for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.