There was a time when we used to play Super Mario for hours and enjoy every moment, BigStoreGame has decided to revive the adventure of Super Mario once again and this released an amazing adventure game, Mario’s World 2016 and guess what, you can also install Mario’s World 2016 for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. The theme and story line of Mario’s World 2016 is pretty much similar to the Super Mario however, game play is a bit different and much better. Your goal remains the same, rescue the kidnapped Princess Peach from antagonist. To do that you’ll have to complete a dangerous journey in which you’ll be destroying deadly enemies, use special power-ups like fireball-throwing to kill them. Mario’s World 2016 comes with size-changing ability, allows you to turn the Mario into small and giant one. The journey consists of 80 different levels, and in order to rescue the Princess you’ll have to complete all of them. Aside from completing the levels you can also achieve 26 different items as well, including new levels and lots of gold coins. You can track your performance and assess where you stand in the game using the Leaderboards. Everything aside, graphics and soundtracks in the background are the two main features that make Mario’s World 2016 appealing. Mario’s World 2016 is free to play however, it also allows you to purchase certain game items against real money.
You can easily install Mario’s World 2016 on your Android devices using Google play store and here we will show you how you can play it on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. Installing Mario’s World 2016 for PC is slightly different, but don’t fret, just follow the steps provided in the methods and install Mario’s World 2016 on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Download Mario’s World 2016 for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search War, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search War type “Mario’s World 2016” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Mario’s World 2016 icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Mario’s World 2016 in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Mario’s World 2016 for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Mario’s World 2016 apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Mario’s World 2016 in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Mario’s World 2016 on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Mario’s World 2016 for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.