Goblin LLC’s latest puzzle game, High School Escape will bring back your high school memories. It is an amazing puzzle game to test your logical thinking and puzzle solving skills. The story line is interesting, you are a freshman trapped in high school and your priority is to escape by any means possible. Think logically and solve puzzles to carve your way out of the boring campus classes. Along with the above mentioned techniques you’ll have to break different codes as well. The HD graphics presents the game scenarios in the best possible way and make High School Escape an addictive and fun game to play. High School Escape is completely free and you can easily download it from Google play store.
We have compiled this guide to help you install High School Escape on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. As you cannot directly play an Android based game on your PC’s (Windows and Mac) therefore, you’ll need Android Emulators. Android Emulators turn your PC’s into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. Here are direct links of guides related to some of the famous Android Emulators Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS, RemixOS, in case you want to try them. Following the methods provided in this guide you’ll be to install High School Escape on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac.
Download High School Escape for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “High School Escape” without quotes.
- Click on the download link to install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find High School Escape in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download High School Escape for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download High School Escape apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find High School Escape in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run High School Escape on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.