For those who love nature and remain always keen about it, Runaway has introduced an amazing game, Flutter Starlight and guess what, you can also install Flutter Starlight for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Installing Flutter Starlight for PC will let you enjoy the beautiful environment of forest on big screens in HD graphics. Flutter Starlight is all about forest and beautiful creatures living in it, specially the insects. In Flutter Starlight you’ll get the chance to experience the blossoming of flowers, watch fireflies as they light over the forest and moths as beautiful as any butterfly. You might be wondering what’s to play in it, well, there is much and it is moth oriented. You goal in Flutter Starlight is to discover as many species of moths as you can in the thick and beautiful forest. Flutter Starlight comes with a wide range of moth species, each of them is different from other in terms of color, shape, size and wing pattern. Aside from playing with the collected moths in the lush environment of forest you can also send them on special adventures outside forest, this will let you win precious rewards. Soon after playing Flutter Starlight you’ll realize that enjoy the environment of forest is much better than sending moths on adventures. Flutter Starlight is free to play and you can install it on your Android devices from Google play store, or visit iTunes app store for installation if you are an iOS user.
In this guide we will teach you to install Flutter Starlight on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Flutter Starlight for PC is slightly different from that of Android or iOS but don’t fret, just follow the methods provided below and installing Flutter Starlight for PC will be a walk in the park.
Download Flutter Starlight for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Flutter Starlight” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Flutter Starlight icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Flutter Starlight in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Flutter Starlight for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Flutter Starlight apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Flutter Starlight in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Flutter Starlight on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Flutter Starlight for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.