Full Flat has introduced their latest sports game, Flick Quarterback which is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Now that it is available, you can also play it on your PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Installation of Flick Quarterback on Windows PC and Mac OS X isn’t rocket science however, it’s a different from that of Android or iOS. In order to play Flick Quarterback on PC, you’ll need Android Emulators, a third-party application which turn your PC’s into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. For your ease, we have provided the step by step instructions to install Flick Quarterback on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators.
Flick Quarterback is completely free and Android lovers can download it easily from Google play for their smart devices. It is a sports based game which gives you a chance to become the quarterback. While playing Flick Quarterback you can call the shots, pass the receiver and dodge defenders to score the points. On scoring you earn rewards which can be used for player upgrades, cheerleaders, fireworks, new game modes and even stadium. Aside from playing the usual game you can also compete with your friends. Flick Quarterback’s HD graphics make the game environment and the weather effects like rain and snow look real and more attractive. Now if you want to enjoy the amazing game play of Flick Quarterback on the big screens, follow the last section of this guide to install it on your PC (Windows and Mac).
Download Flick Quarterback for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Flick Quarterback” without quotes.
- Click on the game icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Flick Quarterback in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Flick Quarterback for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Flick Quarterback apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Flick Quarterback in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Flick Quarterback on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
Take a look at our other guides to install the latest Android Emulators.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.