For those of you who love solving puzzles, AfterLoop is a new challenge you should take. It revolves around the beautiful universe of AfterLoop, and is based on an amazing story line. When the game starts, you find yourself trapped on a mystical place and the only way out is by solving the puzzles. The puzzles in AfterLoop are so tough that you alone won’t be able to solve them but don’t fret, PR8 will help you throughout your journey. PR8 is a cute little robot which guides you in a funny and entertaining way and show you the possible ways to exit the mystical place. What PR8 does is that it shows different emotions on your moves, so, try to understand if PR8 is happy about your moves or not. The mystical universe consists of several puzzles and each of them has it own environment and challenge, move the boxes with the help of PR8 in minimum moves to clear the path for yourself. What’s appealing about AfterLoop are its hand crafted visuals and stunning universe, so much beautiful that it literally distracts when you are solving the puzzles. AfterLoop is free to play however, it allows in-app purchases as well. Android users can get AfterLoop on their devices using Google play store, head on to iTunes app store if you are an iOS user.
You can also play AfterLoop on your Windows PC and Mac OS X however, the method to install AfterLoop on PC’s is different from that of Android or iOS. We came up with this guide to help you install AfterLoop on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing AfterLoop isn’t rocket science, all you have to do is to follow the methods given below.
Download AfterLoop for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “AfterLoop” without quotes.
- From search results, click on AfterLoop icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find AfterLoop in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download AfterLoop for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download AfterLoop apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find AfterLoop in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run AfterLoop on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install AfterLoop for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.