Monster Castle has now been made available for both Android and iOS platforms worldwide and you can easily download it from Google play store. It is a strategy based tower defense game which is topping the ranking charts in its category. The gameplay is simple yet amazing, you can built you own castles and use different monsters to defend them against the other monsters. There are several unique monsters which you can choose to defend your castles, choose wisely as each one possesses unique qualities. Defending a castle against other monsters won’t be an easy task, you’ll need armies, so raise as many as you can and train them well. While defending your castles you can use different strategies to plunder the resources of your enemies, always works while defending. Monster Castle offers Alliance Tourney mode which allows you play against other players across the globe.
You can also play this amazing strategy based game on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. In order to install Monster Castle on your PC’s (Windows and Mac) you’ll need Android Emulators. This guide contains all the necessary steps which will help you through out the installation of Monster Castle via Android Emulators. Android Emulators turn your Windows PC and Mac into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. As you cannot install Android based apps or games on your Windows or OS X platform therefore, you’ll have to install the Android Emulator first. Following are the direct links to guides, which show you how you can install Android Emulators that we are using in our guides on your PC’s (Windows and Mac) Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS and Remix.
Download Monster Castle for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Monster Castle” without quotes.
- Click on the download link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Monster Castle in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Monster Castle for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Monster Castle apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Monster Castle in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Monster Castle on big screens. Here’s a direct link to Andy OS.
Take a look at our other guides to install Monster Castle for PC:
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.