Inertia Software’s latest game, Cross Stitch World allows you to stitch different color patterns and we will show you how you can stitch these beautiful patterns on the big screens of your PC (Windows and Mac). Cross Stitch World is a puzzle game which provides you a platform where you can showcase and practice your stitching skills and the best thing is that your fingers doesn’t get hurt. Cross Stitch World makes stitching very easy, all you have to do is to pick the right color of thread and start clicking the places to stitch. There are hundreds of unique patterns for you to choose from and what’s more appealing is that this huge range is getting wider everyday with the addition of new patterns. Cross Stitch World also comes with a functionality to automatically save your progress, which means you won’t have to worry about the work you have done. Cross Stitch World is free to play however, it also allows in-app purchases against real money. Android user can install it easily using Google play store, and if you are using an iOS device, head on to iTunes app store.
Those of you who are looking for ways to install and play Cross Stitch World for PC, here you’ll find. Through this guide we will teach you to install and play Cross Stitch World on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac via Android Emulators. Android Emulators are third-party applications which enable you to play Cross Stitch World on Windows PC and Mac OS X. Installing Cross Stitch World on PC’s is easy, follow any of the below given methods and it’ll be a walk in the park for you.
Download Cross Stitch World for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Cross Stitch World” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Cross Stitch World icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Cross Stitch World in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Cross Stitch World for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Cross Stitch World apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Cross Stitch World in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Cross Stitch World on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Cross Stitch World for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.