Color Switch is an amazing game developed by the Fortafy games, famous for its unique games. Due to simplicity and unique gameplay, Color Switch has topped the ranking charts in different countries and has been a record holder for quite some time now. It is simple to play, all you have to do is to tap on your screen to pass the color changing ball through different rotating shapes on your screen. What makes Color Switch unique are the colors, which is also the tricky part. Each shape which is either a triangle or a circle consist of portions and each portion has different color from the other. To win the game you must have to first, match the color of ball with the color portion of triangle/circle and then to pass the color changing ball through the same color section. On passing the ball through the same colored portion you earn points. At first it seems quite an easy task but as the level goes up, patterns in which circles and triangles appear changes and the game becomes more difficult. Color Switch is completely free and you can download it from Google play.
For those who like to play games on their Windows PC or Mac OS X devices, we have listed the necessary steps to install Color Switch on PC’s in this guide. By following this guide you’ll be able to install and play Color Switch on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook or iMac. This guide will teach you to install Color Switch on your PC’s via Android Emulators. Also there are different Android Emulators mentioned in this guide. All of them work with the above mentioned operating systems. Just select any of them and follow the instructions given in this guide.
Download Color Switch for Windows PC and Mac
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Links of Bluestacks Android Emulators are given below. Choose any one.
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Color Switch” without quotes.
- Click on the download link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Color Switch in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Color Switch for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Color Switch apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Color Switch in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Color Switch on big screens. Here’s a direct link to Andy OS.
Take a look at our other guides:
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.