The Chromatic Dragon is no more and with it the deadly era has ended however, some evil is still there in the wastelands and is bouncing back after almost 10 years. This pretty much is the situation you’ll find yourself in while playing GAMEVIL’s latest game, Chromatic Souls. The famous developer has introduced Chromatic Souls for both Android and iOS devices but we all know playing RPG’s drains out battery juice. If you want to play Chromatic Souls but facing battery issues or even if you do not own any smart device, you can install Chromatic Souls for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. The story line of Chromatic Souls is simple, now lets talk about the game play. You play as a warrior who must embark a challenging journey towards the wastelands in order to take care of evil that’s causing the trouble. Basically what you get to do is simple, recruit heroes from more than 80 different heroes and make a team. With this team of your’s travel towards the wasteland and start destroying the evil monsters and enjoy the stunning story line. The monsters have evil by their side, devise strategies before you take on your enemy or otherwise all will go in vein. All the heroes and your character are customize-able, upgrade weapons and gain enchantments to make your team invincible. On top of everything are HD graphics, which lets you enjoy the stunning visuals in an unmatched manner.
Chromatic Souls is free and you can install it easily on you Android devices using Google play store, likewise iOS users can get it from iTunes app store. In this detailed guide we will show you how you can install and play Chromatic Souls on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Chromatic Souls for PC is easy, all you have to do is to follow the methods provided below.
Download Chromatic Souls for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Chromatic Souls” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Chromatic Souls icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Chromatic Souls in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Chromatic Souls for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Chromatic Souls apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Chromatic Souls in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Chromatic Souls on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Chromatic Souls for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.