After the success of BBTAN and CCTAN, 111% brings another amazing casual game, Charles and the best thing is that you can install and play Charles for PC(Windows and Mac) as well. Like their previous games, Charles is based on a very simple concept yet it appeals and is addictive. In Charles you have to select a plane from a range of different planes and start an air combat against enemy. The enemy planes will come to shoot your, you can either shoot them or avoid them by dodging them. The controls are simple and intuitive, just by pressing a single button you can dodge the on coming planes and save your plane from crashing. The oncoming planes are so much in numbers that soon after jumping in the battle, it’ll become difficult for you to survive and save your plane. When it comes to shooting the plane, you can use different items with which your planes are equipped. One of the coolest things about Charles are its sound effects and background music, it’s soothing and makes it hard to leave the game. Charles is free but of course you can buy certain game items against real money. Android and iOS users can install Charles on their devices using Google play store and iTunes app store.
For those who are looking to play Charles on their Windows PC and Mac OS X, here you’ll be guided. Through the methods, we will guide you to install Charles on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Charles for PC is slightly different from that of Android but is easy, all you have to do is to follow any of the below given methods.
Download Charles for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Charles” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Charles icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Charles in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Charles for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Charles apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Charles in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Charles on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Charles for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.