BloodWarrior is the latest addition of Pancakegames Co.,LTD in app stores and here we will teach you to install and play BloodWarrior for PC (Windows and Mac). BloodWarrior is a role playing game involving some intense action, you play the role of a warrior who embarks a journey of slaying the monsters in an unknown region of the world. On this journey, you won’t be alone as you’ll be guided by the pets from time to time and will be helped to take better positions while battling monsters. You can use different types of swords or knifes to slay the monsters. BloodWarrior consists of 90 challenging stages and in each you’ll face hordes of monsters, which are eager to turn you into pieces. On completing the stage, you are awarded with lots of wealth and other rewards, use them to upgrade your character and buy powerful weapons. Aside from purchasing weapons you can also search them as well in the vast world of BloodWarrior. There are three different game modes, Time Attack, Boss Raid and Explore Mode, jump in and showcase what you’ve got. Whats worth mentioning are the 3D graphics which lets you enjoy the intense action sequences and scary scenes in best possible ways. BloodWarrior is free to play however, you can also purhcase certain game items against real money. You can easily install BloodWarrior on your Android devices from Google play store.
For those who prefer to play games like BloodWarrior on their Windows PC and Mac OS X, here you’ll be guided to do so. In this guide we will show you how you can install BloodWarrior on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing BloodWarrior for PC is easy, all you have to do is to follow any of the below given methods.
Download BloodWarrior for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “BloodWarrior” without quotes.
- From search results, click on BloodWarrior icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find BloodWarrior in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download BloodWarrior for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download BloodWarrior apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find BloodWarrior in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run BloodWarrior on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install BloodWarrior for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.