Good news for Rugby fans as the latest Android game featuring Rugby has been made available for both Android and iOS platforms. It’s from the famous developer, Full Flat who has introduced it as Blocky Rugby. In Blocky Rugby you’ll experience what it feels to be on the ground and plat the awesome sport of Rugby. It allows you to dodge and tackle your opponents in a fast paced game scenarios. There are lots of different characters, choose the one you like and enjoy the game in full swing. The graphics are Retro style blocky ones to give you a feeling of control, since the characters looks small. While playing the game, you’ll get to play on different pitches and experience different weather effects, cool and realistic isn’t it. Blocky Rugby also provides you a platform to compete against your friends or any player from around the world, challenge them and determine who better understands Rugby. Blocky Rugby is completely free and you can easily download it from Google play for your smart devices.
If you are looking for a way to play Blocky Rugby on your PC (Windows and Mac), you have come to the right place. Here, we will guide you to install Blocky Rugby on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Before playing Blocky Rugby on PC (Windows and Mac) you’ll have to install an Android Emulator on your PC first. Android Emulator turns your PC into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. Keeping your need we have also included the instructions in our methods to help you install Android Emulator as well. Here the direct links to some of the Android Emulators which we use in our methods, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS, RemixOS, in case you want to read the details. Follow any of the methods provided below to install Blocky Rugby on your PC (Windows and Mac).
Download Blocky Rugby for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Blocky Rugby” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Blocky Rugby icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Blocky Rugby in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Blocky Rugby for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Blocky Rugby apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Blocky Rugby in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Blocky Rugby on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Blocky Rugby for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.