Battle Ages is the latest strategy game from 505 Games Srl and in the following guide we will teach you how to install and play Battle Ages for PC (Windows and Mac). If you have played and enjoyed the games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, you’ll definitely like Battle Ages. Clash of civilizations would be the term to define the game play of Battle Ages, it’s all about choosing a civilization from any era of history and prove it to be the best of all civilizations via battles with others. Battle Ages comes with dozens of different civilizations including Roman, Egyptian and many more. After selecting the civilization, you have to work and gather resources to make your civilization prosper. As Battle Ages is all about battles between different times therefore, you’ll have to recruit soldiers and craft weapons so that you can destroy other civilizations. There are 22 different fighting units, 15 spell types and several defensive units which you can build to strengthen era. You can journey through 6 different districts and choose attack the people living there. Don’t forget to advance the people of your era technologically because in battles technology often aids more than anything. To do so, you can use special workers who build defensive units and craft weapons. Battle Ages is free and you can install it easily on your Android device via Google play store, head on to iTunes app store for installation if you are an iOS user.
We came up with this guide to help those of you who prefer to play games like Battle Ages on their Windows PC and Mac OS X. Here we will guide you to install Battle Ages on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Battle Ages for PC is easy, all you have to do is to follow any of the below given methods.
Download Battle Ages for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Battle Ages” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Battle Ages icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Battle Ages in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Battle Ages for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Battle Ages apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Battle Ages in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Battle Ages on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Battle Ages for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.