Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D is an amazing 3D simulator game which allows you to drive the ambulance around the city to provide help to those who are in need. In Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D you are a driver of an ambulance and your job is to transport doctors to those who are in need. The story line is amazing, there has been a massive accident and being an on-duty ambulance driver it’s up to you to drive the doctor to the injured as soon as possible. In order to reach the scene of accident you’ll have to drive fast through the heavy traffic of city, so drive as fast as you can but be careful as the lives of injured depends on you. Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D consist of unique 20+ rescue missions, and in each mission your job is to drive the ambulance to the rescue scene within given time. The realistic 3D graphics, simple simulator controls and accident scenes in Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D all together will make an environment that you’ll actually feel responsible for someone’s life.
Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D is completely free and you can download it from Google play for your smart devices. We have compiled this guide for those who want to play Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D on the big screens of PC’s (Windows and PC). Follow this guide step by step to install Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Also for your ease, we have included the method to install Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D via different Android Emulators such as Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Rooted Bluestacks, Bluestacks Offline Installer, Andy OS and Remix. Android Emulators turn your Windows PC and Mac OS X into a virtual device by installing Android OS.
Download Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D for Windows PC and Mac
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D” without quotes.
- Click on the download link and install the app.
- Once installed, you’ll find Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D on big screens. Here’s a direct link to Andy OS.
Take a look at our other guides to install Ambulance Rescue Simulator 3D for PC:
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.