Bluestacks is a famous Android Emulator which lets you to enjoy the amazing experience of Android world on the big screens of Windows PC and Mac. It is widely used Android Emulator which turns your Windows PC and Mac devices into a virtual Android device by installing Android OS. The award-winning Android Emulator has million of users around the world and is one of the leading competitor in the market. Bluestacks was already competitive enough but when no one was expecting Bluestacks rolled out another version, Bluestacks 2 with new features and several improvements.
The new Bluestacks takes you one step more closer to Android devices and it is loaded with a lot of new features. Bluestacks 2 is more responsive than ever which helps you to play your favorite games without facing lags and other performance issues. One thing that outshines almost every other property or feature of any app is its user friendly nature and that’s exactly what the developers at Bluestacks have done with Bluestacks 2. Aside from all the new features and improvements, Bluestacks 2 brings a whole new UI and is very easy to use as well. The ability to run multiple apps at once is the spotlight feature, which the previous Bluestacks was lacking. This new feature of Bluestacks 2 offers a browser like experience and allows you to enjoy as many games and apps as you want. The new UI comes with a new vertical toolbar, which you’ll find on the left side. This new toolbar has a lot of buttons which enables you accomplish several tasks by just clicking. Using the buttons on toolbar you can rotate, shake screen, take screenshot, download apk, find out your location and copy file from your Windows PC or Mac to Emulator.
Bluestacks is one of the leading Android Emulators and just like its predecessor, Bluestacks 2 is completely free. Turn your Windows PC’s and Mac’s into Android device by installing Bluestacks 2. You can download Bluestacks 2 from the official Bluestacks website. We have discussed in detailed the necessary steps required to install the Bluestacks 2 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Follow them to install Bluestacks 2 on your Windows PC’s.
How to install Bluestacks 2 for Windows PC and Mac
- Download Bluestacks 2 for Windows. Unfortunately Bluestacks isn’t available for Mac OS X yet but we are expecting it soon. We’ll update as soon as Bluestacks will release it for Mac users. Until then, download Bluestacks for Mac.
- Once the download is complete, run the Bluestacks 2 setup file.
- Select both App store access and App communication upon asking.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Now open Bluestacks 2 app player and open settings(Bluestacks 2 will appear in installed software’s).
- From settings open Add Account.
- Click on Bluestacks account, on clicking it’ll ask you to fill your Google account’s details.
- This is one-time setup. Create new account or choose existing in case you already have Google account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on the given options.
- Clicking setup Bluestacks account will ask you to enter your Google account details.
- Enter details and enable App Sync.
You have successfully installed the Bluestacks 2 app player on your PC device. Follow the below given instructions to install Android apps for PC via Bluestacks 2.
How to install Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2
- Open Bluestacks 2 App player.
- Click on Search to open search tab and type the name of your desired app or game.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and download your desired app.
- Once downloaded, install the app.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.