Andy is an Android Emulator which enables you to extend the amazing android experience to your Windows PC and Mac. It is the biggest competitor to the award winning Bluestacks Android Emulator and just like Bluestacks it breaks down the barrier between your mobile and desktop PC. Being compatible with both PC and Mac, Andy OS lets you enjoy all your favorite games and apps on your PC and Mac. So what makes Andy OS different from other Android Emulators and why you should choose Andy OS over other Android Emulators? Well, the first thing that makes Andy OS different and appealing is its virtual device nature. Unlike Bluestacks and other Android Emulators which serves as a software medium to run Android apps, Andy OS serves you as a complete Android device running stock Android.
Andy OS is brings some very useful features and considered as the most advanced Android Emulator at this time. Gaming freaks can now enjoy the console experience as Andy turns their smartphones into controllers while playing their favorite games on their computers. This controller feature of Andy comes handy specially when you play racing games which provides console level graphics. Unlike others, developers of Andy OS have given a lot of importance to their notification system, which means you won’t miss any notification due to system error. Andy also provides an amazing experience in online gaming. Upon installation Andy OS requires you to enter your Google ID. This way it syncs your phones with your computers which is no less than a life saver for online gamers. Your online game scores and achievements are stored in the Google leaderboard. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the game data and achievements.
Andy OS opens the door to more than 1.5 million Android apps and games. With Andy OS you can run all your favorite apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber and Line on your Windows PC and Mac OS X. Andy OS isn’t just a tool to run communication oriented applications, in fact it has attracted a huge number of online gamers who love to play famous games like Clash of Clans, Angry Birds and Asphalt 8 Airborne. Bottom line is that if you are one of Android lovers there is no point in avoiding an amazing Android Emulator like Andy OS.
How to run Android apps on Windows PC or Mac OS X using Andy OS
Download and install Andy OS on your Windows PC or Mac OS X. Installers for Windows and Mac are different so choose the one specified for your system. After downloading Andy OS, follow the instructions given below to install it on your Windows PC or Mac OS X. Before you start installation make sure to match your system’s specifications with Andy’s requirements.
- You can face performance issues if you run Andy OS on a computer having less than 4GB of RAM. So, make sure to have 4GB RAM on your computer before installing Andy OS.
- If you are running Windows OS on your computer then it must be Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- You computer must have at least 512MB video card.
How to install Andy OS on Windows PC and Mac OS X
- Download Andy OS installer for Windows or Mac OS X.
- Click on the setup to run the installer for Andy OS.
- Carefully read and accept terms and conditions.
- Upon accepting terms and conditions, installation will start and installer will download some necessary files during installation.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- Launch Andy and wait for it to load. Usually Andy takes a while when you load it for the first time.
- Now Setup Google play store account.
- Once you are logged in with your Google account, Andy will setup the device.
- Click on the dotted circle and load all the apps.
You have successfully installed Andy OS on your PC or Mac. Follow the instructions below to run your desired app or game on PC or Mac.
How to install Android apps on Windows PC or Mac OS X via Andy OS
- Launch Google play store and search for your desired app.
- Click on your desired app to install.
- After installation, your desired app will appear in ‘Uncategorized‘ tab.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.