Google Duo is Google’s latest master piece in response to Skype and other video calling applications. Like we mentioned Google was lacking something in the video calling department which it has now released in the form of Google Duo. In this detailed guide we will teach you to install Google Duo for PC (Windows and Mac). Installing Google Duo for PC will those as well who do not own any smart device. Interface is one of those things developers usually neglect or sometimes miss however, the case is reverse in Google Duo. It comes with a very user friendly user interface and thus is very easy to use but at the same time is very reliable also. To video call your loved ones, all you need is to pick the person and jump in, simple as that. It is released for both iOS and Android users and they can enjoy it equally due to its simple navigation. Through its various features you can choose as whom you want to video chat and whom you want to ignore, pretty useful right? Well, that was just a glimpse of Google Duo, install it on your Windows PC and Mac OS X and experience Google’s latest app.
You can get it easily for your Android and iOS devices from Google play store and iTunes app store respectively. In this guide we will help yo install Google Duo on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook and iMac. Installing Google Duo for PC is slightly different from that of Android or iOS but don’t fret, we have found an easy way. Follow the instructions provided in the methods below and it’ll be a walk in the park for you.
Download Google Duo for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Download and install Bluestacks App player. Here’s how to Download and Install Bluestacks App player for PC (Windows and Mac).
- Once you complete the download and installation process, open Bluestacks.
- In Bluestacks, Open Search bar, you’ll find search button in first row on Bluestacks Home screen.
- In Search bar type “Google Duo” without quotes.
- From search results, click on Google Duo icon to install it on PC.
- Once installed, you’ll find Google Duo in the All Apps section.
- Just click on the installed game and play.
Download Google Duo for PC using apk
- First download and install Bluestacks App player.
- Then download Google Duo apk.
- Now install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- Once installed, you’ll find Google Duo in All Apps section of Bluestacks.
- Simply click on the game and play.
In case Bluestacks isn’t working due to any reason, use Andy OS to run Google Duo on big screens. Here’s a direct link,
You can also install Google Duo for PC using Bluestacks 2 and RemixOS. Below are the direct links to their installation guides.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.