Bluestacks, a barrier breaker that extends the amazing experience of Android world to your PC devices. It is one of the most popular Android Emulators, facilitating millions of users around the world. Turning your Windows PC’s and Mac’s into an Android device, it enables you to access your favorite apps and lets you play all the amazing games with HD graphics on the big screens. What’s more appealing about Bluestacks is that it syncs your game data to your google account, so that you won’t loose your achievements. Bottom line is that, Bluestacks app player is the ultimate solution to all the limitations of Windows and Mac OS X which stops you from using Android apps and games. There are different installers of Bluestacks app player available today. All of them are completely free and you can download them easily. Among them Bluestacks online installer is the most widely used but it has its own cons. One of the hurdles is that it downloads different files during installation, which means you’ll need an internet connection. Also sometimes you get installation and graphic card errors during the installation process. Don’t fret, we have a solution that will solve not only the above mentioned limitations and errors, but also is the faster way to install Bluestacks app player on your PC device.
Bluestacks offline installer is better and provides a fast way of installing the app player on your PC devices. With Bluestacks offline installer you won’t need an internet connection to install the Bluestacks app player. It is the better installer not only because it is fast and doesn’t require an internet connection but also because it solves all the above mentioned errors and problems you might face during an online installation as well. Unlike Bluestacks online installer in which you are not allowed to share the whole installer package, Bluestacks offline installer gives you the whole package. This reason alone is significant enough to help you choose Bluestacks offline installer over the online one. The offline installer is available in both .exe and .dmg for Windows and Mac respectively.
- Make sure your system has 2GB of RAM before installing Bluestacks or you’ll face performance issues.
- You must be running Windows XP or higher if you are installing Bluestacks on Windows.
How to download Bluestacks offline installer for Windows and Mac
- Click on the links given below to download Bluestacks offline installer. Since this an offline installer, it won’t download any files.
- After downloading the offline installer run .exe file in case of Windows and .dmg file for Mac by double clicking on it.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, Bluestacks will take you into the Home screen.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the comments.